Dinner reservations and classes are booked online.
Click Here to make a reservation for our upcoming Dinners.
click here to view and book upcoming Cooking Classes.
For catering inquiries or questions about dinners or events, please email email@example.com
Prefer to phone? Call (215) 798-0053. for fastest service, email is best.
WHERE WE ARE
Miss Rachel's Pantry is located at 1938 S. Chadwick Street in South Philadelphia. Chadwick is a sweet tree-lined block that runs between 16 and 17, and McKean and Mifflin.
WHEN YOU GET HERE FOR DINNER
- Miss Rachel's Pantry IS BYOB. Bring a bottle or two! There's no corkage fee. Guests bring anything from wine and beer to kombucha and sparkling cider.
- Dress as you like - we keep it classy and comfortable.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are included in the price of dinner. We serve fair trade, organic Green Street and Philly Fair Trade coffee, organic tea, and seasonal beverages like apple cider and lemonade.
- Limited street parking around here is free. If you have any trouble parking, there is a $5 lot on McKean Street, between Broad & 15th.
- Dinner begins at 7 pm, unless otherwise noted, and normally runs until 9:30 or so.
- The $63 price per guest at our Saturday evening Farmhouse Table Dinners does indeed include gratuity. We require seats to be paid for in advance, so no money needs to be exchanged at the meal.
- We are accessible via SEPTA's Broad Street Line, and buses that run Southbound on 15th and 17th Streets from Center City.
- Well-behaved children age 8 and older are welcome at our Saturday Night Farmhouse Table Dinners. The cost and menu are the same for them.
- Children of all ages are welcome at private parties.