Miss Rachel's Pantry began with Rachel Klein and an itty bitty kitchen in 2007, to fill a need for homestyle vegan eats. Since then, we've grown to include a full service catering company; a brick and mortar location where we serve our Saturday Night Farmhouse Table Dinners, a weekly meals service and off-site cooking classes! The Pantry also includes a daytime market right in our dining room every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Expect to find vegan baked goods (made on the premises), homemade cultured cashew cheeses, soups and other delicacies to take home with you. Our kitchen staff comprises Chef Rachel Klein, Executive Pastry Chef Carley Leibowitz, Sous Chef Matthew Evans, and Pastry Chef Seth Chernyak.
We're now in a bigger kitchen, and doing our best to make big things happen!
WHERE WE ARE
Miss Rachel's Pantry is located at 1938 S. Chadwick Street in South Philadelphia. Chadwick is a sweet tree-lined block that runs between 16 and 17, and McKean and Mifflin.
THE MARKET HOURS
Fri: 8 am - 6 pm
Sat & Sun: 8 am - 3 pm
HOW DO I PARTAKE IN THOSE 6 COURSE COMMUNAL DINNERS?
What a nice question. To join us for a Saturday Night Farmhouse Table Dinner, please visit our booking page where you can choose the date you'd like to dine and purchase your seats.
If you'd like to book a private party on another night or day of the week, please contact us and we can plan together.
Saturday night Farmhouse Table Dinners begin promptly at 7 pm.
WHEN YOU GET HERE FOR DINNER
- Miss Rachel's Pantry IS BYOB. Bring a bottle or two! There's no corkage fee. Guests bring anything from wine and beer to kombucha and sparkling cider.
- Dress as you like - we keep it classy and comfortable.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are included in the price of dinner. We serve fair trade, organic Green Street coffee, Mighty Leaf organic tea, and seasonal beverages like apple cider and lemonade.
- Limited street parking around here is free. If you have any trouble parking, there is a $5 lot on McKean Street, between Broad & 15th.
- Saturday evening dinner begins at 7 pm and normally runs until 9:30/10 pm.
- The $60 price per guest at our Saturday evening Farmhouse Table Dinners does indeed include gratuity. We require seats to be paid for in advance, so no money needs to be exchanged at the meal.
- We are accessible via SEPTA's Broad Street Line, and buses that run Southbound on 15th and 17th Streets from Center City.
- Well-behaved children age 8 and older are welcome at our Saturday Night Farmhouse Table Dinners. The cost and menu are the same for them.
- Children of all ages are welcome at private parties.
- Treats from our pastry case are available for purchase during and after dinner.
If you have to cancel your reservation, please see the Cancellation Policies here.
Please use our handy dandy contact form.
That's cool. We're certified by the International Kosher Council every day except Passover.