Miss Rachel's Pantry began with Rachel Klein and an itty bitty kitchen in 2007, to fill a need for homestyle vegan eats. Since then, we've grown to include a full service catering company; a brick and mortar location where we serve our Satuday Night Farmhouse Table Dinners, a weekly meals service and off-site cooking classes! Our kitchen staff is headed by Chef Rachel Klein and Executive Pastry and Sous Chef Carley Leibowitz.
We're still in an itty bitty kitchen, but we're making big things happen!
WHERE WE ARE
Miss Rachel's Pantry is located at 1732 West Passyunk Avenue in South Philadelphia. We're on the side of Passyunk that's WEST of Broad Street. This is important, or you may end up at an antiques shop.
HOW DO I DINE AT THE PANTRY?
What a nice question. To join us for a Saturday Night Farmhouse Table Dinner, please visit our booking page where you can choose the date you'd like to dine and purchase your seats.
If you'd like to book a private party on another night or day of the week, please contact us and we can plan together.
WHEN YOU GET HERE FOR DINNER
- Miss Rachel's Pantry IS BYOB. Bring a bottle or two! There's no corkage fee. Guests bring anything from wine and beer to kombucha and sparkling cider.
- Dress as you like - we keep it classy and comfortable.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are included in the price of dinner. We serve fair trade, organic Green Street coffee, Mighty Leaf organic tea, and local apple cider (seasonally).
- There is free angle parking on our block.
- Saturday evening dinner begins at 7 pm and normally runs until 9:30/10 pm.
- The $60 price per guest at our Saturday evening Farmhouse Table Dinners does indeed include gratuity. We require seats to be paid for in advance, so no money needs to be exchanged at the meal.
- We are accessible via SEPTA's Broad Street Line, and buses that run Southbound on 17th Street from Center City.
- Well-behaved children age 8 and older are welcome at our Saturday Night Farmhouse Table Dinners. The cost and menu are the same for them.
- Children of all ages are welcome at private parties.
If you have to cancel your reservation, please see the Cancellation Policies here.
Please use our handy dandy contact form.
That's cool. We're certified by the International Kosher Council every day except Passover.